Pop Culture

8 Annoying Things People Do On Facebook

Facebook is the virtual epicenter of where we see our friends and people we know everyday. With that you began to notice people’s habits and many of those habits are just downright annoying. People take “ish” to whole new levels on Facebook and I’m just not here for it anymore. At 35 I am just at the point where people’s “extra-ness” annoys me.

Here’s 8 not so FAB things people do on Facebook:

The Dramatic FB Exit:

This is where a Facebook user must notify us that they are leaving FB because it’s a time suck and they have better things to do. Or in some cases, someone has pissed them off and now they must dramatically exit. Dude just leave!

Selfie Overkill

Like seriously, we get you love duck lips, but why do you upload three pics that are the same? Did your lip pose change from the previous pic? Help me out what am I missing?

Vaguebook

Seriously subliminal posts are beyond annoying. Just wait until you can tell us.

Post then Pissed

This is when people post a status that is dramatic and then when people ask about it they post again about people getting in their business. But bish….??

Relationship Shuffle

Seriously if you are over 30+ doing this shiz you have major issues. Every week you’re broke up or in a “it’s complicated situation”. Enough!

The DM’ers

I post a selfie and it’s cute. Now gross men who never liked crap before are inboxing me. Go sit down! Didn’t you just post pictures with your wife?

That’s Unappetizing:

People please stop posting food pics that are gross. I should be able to decipher what’s on the plate. It should not look like one pile of mush.

A Meme With No Verification

Seriously stop posting memes without verifying the accuracy of them. It makes you look shall we say “not so smart”.

What things are people doing on FB that annoy you? I’d love to hear. Share them in the comments below!

Spread The Love:

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

Tiffany Haywood
    March 20, 2018 at 1:15 pm

Love this!! I think I get a few of those gross posts in my feeds at least twice a day. I’m like ‘did you actually LOOK at this before you hit publish?” LOL . . .

kspell25
      March 20, 2018 at 5:37 pm

It seems to happen on FB and IG LOL! I’ll never understand it !

Tehlia
    March 20, 2018 at 7:23 pm

I was in a food group and had to leave due to the food pics. Especially after St. Patrick’s Day. Corned beef and cabbage doesn’t ever photograph well, please stop.

kspell25
      March 21, 2018 at 1:24 am

LOLOL! Oh wow, yeah that’s not a good look at all. The worst is when the lighting is bad and it looks even grosser!

Carla
    March 20, 2018 at 7:57 pm

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE!! You just hit the nail on the head with a nailgun! Vaguebook and Relationship shuffle!! Like what the sam hades is wrong now?? Well dang, I thought y’all broke up, I see he back. 👌

kspell25
      March 21, 2018 at 1:22 am

LOL! Exactly! I am like who even wants people to know their business like that!

Tata
    March 22, 2018 at 7:54 pm

People who over share get on my Ghat Damn nerves. I have a cousin who posts everything. She posted 50 pictures from her tacky backyard bbq complete with photos of her dry a$$ chicken on the grill. Girl just stop.

Stephanie aka Haute Grey Fox
    March 23, 2018 at 10:51 pm

Great post! The dramatic exit and gross food post really reasonated with me! Love your blog 💕💕

Charity
    March 24, 2018 at 11:05 pm

I hate when people post pics of themselves crying. Like really wtf has time to post a selfie when u are sad to the point of crying..all for attention

kspell25
      March 27, 2018 at 3:21 am

I agree! Like they took time to stop crying to take the selfie to cry for the selfie. Sounds like doing the most to me lol!

Katherine G
    March 25, 2018 at 3:49 am

Don’t forget the angry posts. The ones where people are angry at someone and so they cuss them out on Facebook or airing someone’s dirty laundry.

kspell25